Attention: Please read this criteria below before considering registration.
- You have had 40 consecutive days of sobriety - no recreational drugs or alcohol for a minimum of 40 days
- You have permanent stable housing with a fixed address
- You have access to a computer with high speed internet connection
- If you are new to recovery (6 months or less), you are working with a social worker, counsellor or psychiatrist
- If you are new to recovery, you are also involved in other recovery support programs
- You are able to commit to 100% attendance at the Beyond Addiction program as well as to a weekly online or in-person group check-in for 4 months
- You are ready to begin a regular daily yoga practice
If you do not meet these criteria but would like to practice Kundalini Yoga in a supportive environment, please seek out a local Kundalini Yoga class, look for weekly Beyond Addiction support Kundalini Yoga classes in your area or practice with online videos available here
. You can then join one of our programs when you are ready.
Location: Ramada Hotel, Amritsar, India. 117/1 Hall Bazaar, Inside Hall Gate, Amritsar, 143006. It is a 14 minute walk to the Golden Temple (Harimandir Sahib).
Dates: Nov 19-27, 2022
Times: 8:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
Do you want to be the best version of yourself?
Join us in this immersion where you will be guided to connect deeply with yourself and others, cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, make peace with your past, gain understanding and choice in your behaviour, thrive in the present, acknowledge your strengths, and create an inspired, fulfilling future.